How to calculate multiplication of two columns?
Last Update: December 27, 2018
Apply for: SPARK Workflow for SharePoint 2013/2016 and Office 365
In this use case you will show how to set up multiplication of two columns. For example, multiply an integer number (count column) with a decimal number (cost column).
Here are the steps on how to
- Create a new list workflow. For more details on how to create a list workflow, refer to
Create a list workflow use case.
- Drag "Math Operations" and "Create History Log" activities onto the workflow canvas and drop it onto a design node
- Configure " Math Operations" activity as follows:
Note:A workflow variable named "varTotal" of type Number should be created to store the result.
- Configure "Create History Log" activity as follows:
- Publish the workflow by clicking on the
Publish button in the workflow ribbon.
- Now run the workflow to test the result. For more details on how to run a list workflow, refer to
Run a list workflow use case.