How to translate a document using "Translate Document" activity?
Last Update: December 24, 2018
Apply for: SPARK Workflow for Office 365
This use case will show you how to translate your uploaded documents from English language to French.
Here are the steps on how to do that.
- Create a new list workflow. For more details on how to create a list workflow, refer to
Create a list workflow use case.
- Drag "Translate Document" activity onto the workflow canvas and drop it onto a design node as follows:
- Configure the "Translate Document" activity as follows:
Note: In this scenario, the translated French document will be saved in a document library named "Document_Test"
- Click on the
Settings button in the workflow ribbon group and switch the option
Start when item is created ON as follows:
- Publish the workflow by clicking on the
Publish button in the workflow ribbon.
- Now upload a new document into the document library. The workflow will be initiated automatically.
- Open the destination library and you will see that a new document has been created in the library. The name of the new document will be in the same name of the original document ending with "_fr".